The conference will focus on the different aspects we need to look at when transitioning towards a sustainable and circular bioeconomy. These include:
- Supporting the strategic research and innovation and strengthening support for education and training
- Upscaling the bio-based sectors, mobilise investments, supporting the creation of markets and developing better monitoring
- Encouraging the adoption, updating the coherence of national and regional Bioeconomy Strategies throughout Europe with citizens engagement
- Strengthening the understanding and resilience of land and sea ecosystems
- and monitoring and assessing the bioeconomy development
For more info, click here.