BioCannDo has organised its 3rd educational webinar addressed to all all educational professionals that dedicate their time teaching about the bioeconomy/bio-society and/or bio-based technology.
We have put together an extensive mapping of educational programmes and resources at all levels of education in four EU countries. This will be followed by an open discussion wherein we invite the participants of the webinar to share their thoughts on the “gaps” of the bioeconomy education in Europe. Moreover, participants are also invited to take part in developing new educational content on bio-based subjects in this webinar.
1. Short introduction for new attendees: What is the BioCannDo project about, specifically on topic of bio-based education (Marian Kat-de Jong, Avans University of Applied Sciences)
2. Gaps in bioeconomy education in Europe (Marian Kat-de Jong, Avans University of Applied Sciences)
3. Master’s Programme in Bioeconomy at the University of Hohenheim (Iris Lewandowski, University of Hohenheim)
4. Cross border biobased eduation in Flanders and The Netherlands (Veerle Lamote, University College Ghent)
5. Further questions/exchange
The webinar has ended, thanks to all the participants!
Download the presentations about BioCannDo results on bioeconomy education with presentations of guest speakers from the University of Hohenheim and the University of Gent and read about cross borders bio-based education and the Master’s Programme in Bioeconomy at the University of Hohenheim.
or watch the webinar recording: