As part of the BioVoices project, a one-day workshop will be held in the city of Sigmaringen together with ICLEI Europe. German and European stakeholders from the academia, civil society, business and public policy sectors will set out discuss multi-perspective solutions, ideas and public policy recommendations on the current challenges for the bioeconomy in Germany.
The key questions they will address are related to the uptake of bio-based products in Germany and beyond. These include:
• What solutions are needed to increase the distribution of sustainable, bio-based products in line with a circular economy model?
• What products and product features meet consumer needs?
• What innovations can be expected in this field, and what research and communication strategies have proven to be successful?
• What role do local value chains and local markets play in the bioeconomy?
• What framework conditions should be set by the German federal government with respect to bio-based products?
A bio-based products, projects and services exhibition will take place in parallel with the workshop.
To register, click here.